I’d like to recommend The Notebook. It’s a very interesting romance film; the director of this film is Nick Cassavetes. The main characters are Ryan Gosling (Noah) the boy, and Rachem McAdams (Allie), the girl.
This film is about a young couple in love, who are together during a summer, but the girlfriend is very rich and her parents don’t like him, because he’s poor. For this reason, her parents decide to go to another village. They grow up and for thirty years they don’t see eachother. The girl gets married and, one day she reads an article about him in the newspaper. They meet again and they are still in love. Finally, they have children and they’re very happy. But there’s a problem, the girl suffers from alzeinmer and she doesn’t remember all the things they lived. The boy explains her their life, when they were in love, every day, and she can remember it.
The thing I liked most is the scene in a wheel of a fair, he asks her for a date.
All in all, it’s my favourite film and I think it’s very amazing.
I wouldn’t change anything because I think it’s perfect.
I’
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario